24/7 PA Emergency: 
 610.743.4311

Knowledge is the Best Prevention!

Licensed, bonded and insured, SOS Team specialists are trained and IICRC certified to handle your property damage.

SOS Team has specialty equipment and techniques through direct heat drying for fast and effective results, which minimizes demolition.

We’ll perform a professional analysis to you and provide an assessment to you and the insurance adjuster.  


All of us at SOS want you, your family or coworkers to be SAFE! Here are some tips and information to keep everyone safe!

• Post emergency phone numbers (at all phones). Include 911, police, fire department, poison control, personal physicians, ambulance, and who to contact in the event of  an emergency. Keep all policies and important personal documents in a fire-safe box easy to grab on the way out of your home during emergency.

Check fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, and carbon monoxide detectors in your house. Regularly change batteries and test.


Check and update all first aid and emergency kits. Include everyday things you would need: extra medicine, blankets, extra clothes, non-perishable food, bottled water, candles, lantern, matches, can-opener, flashlight, battery-operated radio, batteries, useful utensils, ax, hatchet, rope, plastic tarps and toiletries.


Develop a plan to safely escape your home. Plan and map out escape routes where family members should meet outside, and practice. In the event of a community-wide disaster, know when, where, and how to contact one another.


Turn off all major appliances/equipment and shut off all water supplies when not in use, especially if you’re going away. Review with all family members how to shut off utilities in an emergency.


Disconnect outside hoses / water sources before the first frost or if you are going away.


Never leave stove/oven, indoor or outdoor fireplaces unattended. If you are starting a wood
or gas fire, make sure damper is open. Keep all chimneys, furnaces, wood burning stoves and all elements clean.


Check the electrical cords throughout your home for signs of fraying, and replace all frayed wires. Make sure cords are not pinched.



Be aware of the capacity of your home’s electrical system, and do not overload your outlets.


Use surge protectors to protect valuable electronics, such as computers and televisions.


Place burning candles on nonflammable surfaces far from flammable objects. Keep candles trimmed to eliminate soot emitted.


Designate someone to watch over your home or business while you’re away.

Website Builder